MPM605 – PHOTOXSYNTHESIZE ( Update #4 ) – user test

The day of the user test! I got everything up and running and here is the my flower for the user test:
20140227_114303

20140227_113914

I added this metal frame thingy to the bottom with a label to give people hints in what to do. I also put a flashlight beside the piece in case their phones didn’t have a flash function.

20140227_113907

I really wished that the pieces were smaller so it looked like actual soil. Some people pointed out it looked messy and conflicts with the cleanness of the flower which I 100% agree. I think I will try and use a blender for the next step!

20140227_113943

I was pretty pleased with how the flower looked when it’s lit up (especially in that room where it was dim).
20140227_113951

 

Lastly, here’s a video of the interaction:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: